…audio, video, web and general tech ramblings.
Happy Twitter Birthday To Me!
Today is the second anniversary of the creation of my Twitter account. Whoop!
It seems like a long time but for the first nine months or so I never actually used it. So, basically I’ve only really been a Twitter user for one year
I got my account purely to bookmark my name as I though I’d need it some day. The question of whether I actually ‘need it’ is still open, but I like to think I do.
In the early days, before I got going I protected my tweets and had really gotten into the platform at all. It wasn’t until my social media work at university where things really took off.
In that class, for me, Twitter was the easiest things to get to grips with. I grew to use it more and more and still find myself learning things every day.
So here we are,
one two years later and I’ve just managed to pass the 400 followers mark!
Happy Birthday to my 140 character self
- Quick Tip: Use Wordpress 'Copy a Post' To Make Templates
- The Struggle To Manage Facebook Pages From Your Android
- SoundCloud & Symbian - What Are The Options?
- "Seesmic Is The Best App For Managing Your Facebook Page On Your Android Phone, But It Still Isn't Quite There"
- Automated CD Ripping To FLAC & MP3 Simultaneously
- 2011 - The Year of Social Audio?